Monday, August 04, 2008

The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Aw, the joys of first love. Staring for hours into another’s eyes; feeling the electricity between you as you think about holding hands for the first time and awaiting that first kiss; whispered words and endless questions, discovering who the other person really is; wondering if they feel for you even a part of what you feel for them. First love can be wonderful and magical. It can make your heart rush and take your breath away. First love can also kill you, especially if you discover that you are in love with a vampire.


New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
“We always believe that our first love is our last, and our last love is our first.”~unknown

“Going Under” by Evanescence ©2003
Now I will tell you what I've done for you -
50 thousand tears I've cried.
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -
And you still won't hear me.
Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.
Maybe I'll wake up for once
Not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
I'm dying again
I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through
I'm going under
Blurring and stirring - the truth and the lies.
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

What would be worse: dying of a broken heart or losing your humanity, your soul, to become one with your true love forever? For Bella, the answer is clear. Without Edward, she is lost and drowning in her heartache. But Edward will do anything to keep her out of danger, which is why he broke up with her and left Forks. What Edward didn’t realize is that Bella’s attraction to danger and deadly monsters is too strong to be broken. When she finally awakens from her lovesick coma, she finds refuge in Jacob Black, an old family friend. While she can’t give him anymore than friendship, Jacob is her best friend and anchor from the storm still brewing in her heart. While Jacob seems too good to be true, he holds a secret just as strong as Edward’s. Jacob is a werewolf, the sworn enemy of the Cullens. Jacob is Bella’s new reason for breathing but will she ever forget her love for Edward? Can your heart love more than one? Which love would you be willing to die to save?

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Fire & Ice by Robert Frost
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,I
think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Some people never find their true love. Bella has found it twice, once in Edward, the handsome vampire and again in her best friend Jacob, a werewolf. While it would be wonderful to have two soul mates, that can’t happen when the men you love are sworn enemies and especially when your future plans include becoming immortal. Can Bella live without either of the pieces that make her life complete? Is a danger far more menacing than a love triangle waiting for Bella?

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
We’ve all heard the playground chant: “Two little lovers sitting in a tree… K-I-S-S-I-N-G.. 1st comes love, then comes marriage, then comes…” But what happens when a human marries a vampire? What laws of the human and vampire worlds will Bella and Edward break in order to be together forever? How will those who love Bella react to the changes in her life? Can humans, vampires, and werewolves really find a way to live together peacefully? You’ll be surprised what you’ll discover as the dawn breaks on Bella’s new life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails