Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Do you have a second to just listen? My name is Annabel Greene. I’m the youngest of three sisters and am currently starring as “the girl who has everything” in the fall commercial for Kopf’s department store. That’s right, I’m a model as were my two sisters, but that is where our similarities end. My sisters aren’t speaking to each other and I think the only thing that keeps my mother sane is managing my modeling “career”. I’d love to just quit but I don’t want to be the reason she relapses back into depression. My father designed our house and the front wall is made entirely of glass. But the thing about glass houses is that not everything is as it seems. Regardless of how things and people appear from the outside, everyone has their own issues and secrets. Some people, like Owen Armstrong, have learned to communicate and express their feelings. Others, like me, would rather keep their feelings bottled up inside than rock the boat. Maybe I’ll finally be ready to tell the story of my life and what really happened that night at the party that changed everything. “Don’t think, or judge. Just Listen.”

Check out our past review of Just Listen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails