Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

I am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)You may or may not believe in aliens or that life exists on other planets. But what if I told you there are those living among you that are not of this world? Unless we told you, you would never know we weren't human. We look just like you, talk just like you, but have amazing superhero powers, which we try to hide. I am one of nine who were sent to Earth from Lorien, in an attempt to save our planet and our people. But they followed us. They have captured and killed number One, Two, and Three.

I Am Number Four.

Why I picked the book up: NCPL is partnering with Kelly Walsh for their One Book One School. They are reading IA#4, and we will be doing a Read It! See It! movie night in December.

Why I finished it: It is a super fast read.

I'd give it to: readers who want lots of action and a book that reads like a movie, especially boys.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails