Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kaitlin's Review: The Noticer by Andy Andrews


Name: Kaitlin
10th grade
Book Title: The Noticer
Author: Andy Andrews

Seventeen-year-old Andy had just lost everything, his parents, his home, his friends. He was living under a pier by the ocean when one day, an old man saw him laying there in his sleeping bag, and told him, "Son, step into the light." Come to find out, Jones, the name of the old man, knew everything about Andy. Andy had never seen this man in his life before and was sure of it. This man carried and briefcase and called himself a Noticer. Throughout the book, Jones gives Andy, and a number of other people, a new perspective on life and the situations they are in. No one knows where he came from or where he goes every time he is not with them, but they think of Jones as a blessing. This was a real eye-opener for me and really changed my perspective on life. Pick it up if you need a moral booster.
Why I picked the book up:: It was recommended by a teacher.
Why I finished it:: I wanted to know what happened in the end.
I'd give this book to:: Anyone who needs a new perspective on life.
My rating for this book:: **** Really Liked It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails