Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dane's Review: The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind


As I look back at 2007, yes I have regrets, like ever watching the movie Ghostrider and falling in love with Chuck, the TV show that is, but one thing that I don't regret is the ending to the BEST book series every. Harry Potter was "OK" but it pales in comparison to The Sword of Truth novels.
Confessor wrapped up this AWESOME collection and the book itself was spectacular, unreal, a good ending to a great series. The series is12 books long and it's hard to explain. Basically it's fantasy, wizards, magic, and surreal. The world created in these novels is simply fantastic and I recommend reading my review on Wizard's First Rule, the first book in the series. If you like fantasy and need a new series to read, this is it, BUT its for mature teens only.
Rating: 5Q, 4P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails