Friday, March 12, 2010

Gone by Lisa McMann

Gone  (Dream Catcher, #3) Janie knows what her future holds, or does she? Since discovering she is a dream catcher, Janie has learned how to cope with being sucked into the dreams of others. What she hasn't dealt with is how this gift really affects her life, both physically and mentally, and the lives of those she loves. Janie is determined not to become a burden, especially to Cabel. While she loves him, she knows she must disappear and keep his newest nightmare from coming true. But life throws her a twist she never expected, a twist that leaves her questioning everything she thought she knew. What will she decide when the luxury of time is gone?

Why I picked up the book: I'd read the first two books in the series and wanted to know how it all worked out.

Why I finished the book: I like to finish books I start. This one was hard to finish because I didn't connect with it or enjoy it as much as the first two.

I'd give it to: Fans of Wake & Fade and die-hard series fans.

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews >>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails