Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shannon's Review: A Little Bit Wicked Life, Love, and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth and Joni Rodgers

Shannon, 8th grade

Growing up in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, singing, dancing, and living life to it's maximum through God, Kristin Chenoweth takes you on a journey through her past. The journey begins in her home town, getting an opera masters, moving to NYC, starring on Broadway, becoming a TV star, and all her concerts. Her family was as she said her biggest support through troubles, boys, being adopted, career ups and downs, or deaths in the family. I laughed and I cried, but I enjoyed every minute of Kristin Chenoweth's story. From learning to "Sing from your Hoo-hoo", to "Defying Gravity", Kristin Chenoweth will make you fall in love with her too.

Why I picked the book up:: I LOVE Kristin Chenoweth!

Why I finished it:: I LOVE Kristin Chenoweth!

I'd give this book to:: Theatre Girls or any Girl with an acting dream.

My rating for this book:: ***** It was amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails