Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kaitlin
10th grade
The Lucky One
By: Nicholas Sparks
This book tells a tale about a young U.S. Marine, Logan Thibault, in Iraq that finds a picture of a young woman. From then on, he has good luck, winning poker games and surviving daily combat. After his tour ends, he sents off cross country on foot to find this girl and thank her for keeping him alive. This book was a very heart warming feel good book, with a few twists here and there. I picked up the book because I have read so many other books of Sparks's that were very well written. I finished this book because I wanted to know if he traveled cross country for nothing, or got what he wanted. I would give this book to anyone looking for a good summer read or a love story.
I give this book 5 stars! *****

This book is also coming out in theaters so hurry and read it then go see the movie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails