Thursday, March 07, 2013

F for Effort: More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers by Richard Benson

F for Effort: More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers Like the first book, this addition showcases funny incorrect answers. The first section is elementary school (probably 4th-6th grade) and the errors tend to be misused or misspelled words. The section section is high school and divided up by subject. If you were the teacher grading a zillion of these, it would probably drive you insane. But as a reader, it is definitely a good laugh.

Why I picked up the book: I liked "F in Exams". I didn't realize there was a second book. We needed a laugh in my house so I grabbed this one.

Why I finished it: Super fast and they beg to be shared. Most of the humor in the elementary section comes from seeing the spelling errors and the handwriting.

I'd give it to: Anyone high school and up, and especially teachers and parents who need a laugh.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews

Click here for my "F in Exams" review

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails