Monday, July 25, 2011

F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers by Richard Benson

F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test AnswersF in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers is a fun non-fiction book you will want to share and read aloud with your family and friends. It is a collection of funny, wrong answers to test questions and is divided into subject categories. The book will make you laugh, smack your forehead, and say "duh!" over and over. You may agree with the answers or wonder what is happening to our students.

Why I picked up this book: I found it while doing collection development this summer and knew it would be a funny addition to the teen non-fiction collection.

Why I finished it: I read it aloud to my husband during a road trip. We both were laughing the whole way. It took awhile for my husband to start guessing the "F" answers rather than the correct answers.

I'd give it to: anyone looking for a laugh. Teachers so they can share it with their students and/or realize that they aren't the only ones receiving those kinds of answers on a text.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails