Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick

Nothing Like You Why did I do it? Who knows, really. Was I just trying to feel something? Pain, regret, hope, joy, love? An interest in someone, anyone other than Mom? What did Paul Bennett see in me? There must be something. Some reason he comes back once or twice a week, other than the sex of course. He says he won't leave his girlfriend, Saskia, but that he doesn't sleep with her. Is he telling the truth? And why does Saskia actually have to be such a great person, someone I could call a friend?
I made a choice, when I slept with Paul, and continuing to have this secret relationship could either give me something to look forward to or bring my world crashing down. Will this be a year to remember or a year to forget? Is this normal or am I nothing like you?

View all my Goodreads reviews >>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails