Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jackass 3D (Rated R)

Hi I'm Esteban Mena and the Jackass 3D!! If your a fan of the original Jackass series than believe me the guys don't get any better than this. I went to the movies opening night and believe me I was lucky to get a ticket. But what do you expect from the movie that gained the most most money in October movie History. Every second of the movie is filled with extreme, over the top and might I say very stupid and idiotic stunts. But be warned, if you do go to see this movie come prepared with an empty stomach and a barf bag because you will see some pretty sick things. So if you have the stomach to see a the whole Jackass Crew, and a ton of midgets (haha), duke it out on their greatest movie than go grab a 20 and head to the theater to get your ticket for the funniest movie of your life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails