Saturday, November 13, 2010

Punk Rock Etiquette By Travis Nicholes


Let me guess, your young dude/dudette who hates the idea of rapping. You don't want to spend 3 minutes of your life tuning into 104.7 just so you you can listen to, (ca-li- fornia girls are unforgetable), do you? No you want to listen to some dude screaming and actually sing with a hard core band behind him/her. The idea that talking in rhymes with some guy pressing a few buttons to make beats makes you sick. So here is my question for you. Want to fight back. Ya I bet that you play an instrument. What is it, drums, guitar, base, or maybe your a singer. Maybe you and your friends have some killer ideas for a song but don't know how to start. Well this book is the answer. It is the manual for starting a band. It tells you everything from what kind of rocker you are to how to make it big. You will be surprised at how accurate it is too. If you have a question it has an answer. It even has some funny comics in there. I give this book a solid 10 just because is was so darn awesome. I picked it up because just like you I like to rock and this book just screamed rock, and I finished it because it was so witty and funny that even if you don't want to be in a band it's still a good read. So stop reading this, pick up a copy at you local library, (I say that cause my boss is reading this), and start living like a rock star.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails