Monday, November 29, 2010

Double Shot (Maya Davis, #3) by Erynn Mangum

Double Shot (Maya Davis, #3)Maya Davis is a 20-something, college grad working as a barista at Cool Beans and her life is changing fast. Her roommate and bff is getting married and moving out. Maya's boyfriend, Jack, has just asked her to marry him. And she's about to become an aunt. But is Maya ready for all these changes? Can she really trust God when life doesn't turn out quite the way she imagined it would be?

Why I picked up the book: I read the first two and I was dying to know what happened with Maya, Jack, & their wedding.

Why I finished it: Maya is a quirky, fun character. I think teens and adults can relate to her.

I'd give it to: fans of Christian fiction (SHELBY!!), coffee, and anyone looking for a fun, fast series. (You may need a few Kleenex's handy for this one!)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails