Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth (#5) by Jeff Kinney

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #5)Greg Heffley is beginning another year of middle school and quite a few things are changing. He and Rowley are no longer friends. It is the year for "the talk" in health class, and the co-ed lock-in at school. Mom is heading back to college for the semester, which means things are changing at home ("Increased Responsibilities"). Will Greg survive or have to face "the ugly truth"?

Why I picked up this book: I loved the other Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and wanted to see where Greg would go next.

Why I finished it: It is a fast read & funny.

I'd give it to: boys, reluctant readers, middle schoolers, parents.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails