Sunday, November 14, 2010


Briana
Grade: 12

Title: I Am The Messenger
Author: Markus Zusak

Summary: This book is about a 19 year-old illegal cab driver without much of a future. He stinks at playing cards and is in love with his best friend Audrey, who does not love him back. His life is a peaceful routine until he accidently stops a bank robbery. Since then, Ed has been receiving mysterious cards with names on them. For each name, Ed must do something different, until he begins to ask questions of who is behind these mysterious messages. This book is filled with intense action and heartache. As Ed continues his joury, the reader mental roots for him to succeed.

Why I picked up this book: I was looking for an interesting book with some action involved, and when this book was listed for the Library's Teen book club, I jumped on the chance to read it. This book has suited my interests, involving action, a bit of romance, deceit, and it was just fun to read.

Why I finished the Book: I think it is obvious that I enjoyed this novel, so there was never a question about not finishing it!

I'd give this book to: Anyone really. It is relatable to everyone I think because it is about a guy, but he deals with family and friend issues like us all. I believe that any teen would enjoy this novel!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails