Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dane's Review: The Manhattan Project by Cynthia C Kelly

Wowzerz, and I know that the all intensive Non-Fiction section is towering over you like a horrible malignant tumor, but have faith because I impugn that thought saying and crying "NO!" Don't fear truth, Non-Fiction owns brazier. This book is well, to me; and TANGENT, we all know my opinion is wonk and wrong, but I like this!
Its about da World War Dos and it is a dose of wicked sweek. Not so much WWII as the construction of the A-Bomb IN AMERICA. For those of you who like history, GASP, physics, GASP, or crazy government secrets, in my case all 3 of the post mentioned reasons, this book will have like Level 20 appeal, second edition of course. The Manhattan Project was devoted to nuclear arms and the development of nuclear power.
Have you heard of a man named Einstein? or Szilard? Maybe Groves? Like come-on, you all need to broaden your horizons and read the NON-FICTION! Also Hiroshima is a pretty good book about the aftermath of the bomb. Good read, but caution NON-FICTION! Wogga!
Rating: 3.5Q, 3P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails