Monday, February 22, 2010

THE BROKER


Joel Backman, who was once the face of Washington as a major broker, landed himself in a federal prison for holding secrets vital for world peace. The President, who has lost favor from most sources, grants Backman a full pardon in Italy. What no one is aware of however, is that once Joel is comfortably settled into his new life in the suburbs of Italy, the CIA will reveal where he is hiding to all the countries that could possibly be involved. In a race to find out what happened to the most advanced satellite devices, assassins from all over the world are closing in. After finding out who has killed the former broker, the CIA will know who has created the satellite, and whether the country poses a threat.

Why I picked this book: I enjoy the law/mystery books, and John Grisham is one of my favorite authors.

Why I finished the book: The book kept building up the plot, and I had to finish it.

I'd give this book to: anyone who is at all interested in a fantastic book about law and mystery.

Also, anyone who just wants an exciting book.

My Rating: ***** One of the best books

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails