Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Match Point by Erynn Mangum

Match Point (Lauren Holbrook, #3)Self-proclaimed matchmaker Laurie Holbrook has matched all her friends and family. Now that her father has remarried, Laurie is reconsidering her life, aspirations, and living situation. While living in with you parents at 24 is cost effective, it might not be worth it when they switch your coffee for soy substitute and get rid of the sugar cereal and chocolate.

With all the recon she has done, Laurie is blindsided by her loved ones attempt to get her and Ryan to the altar. Will their love survive (or even proclaimed)?

Why I picked up the book: I had flown through the first 2 books in the series and wanted to know what would happen with Laurie & Ryan.

Why I finished it: This was easily the fastest read in the series.

I'd give it to: fans of chick-lit, Christian fiction, and high school girls. Anyone looking for a good summer beach read or a new series.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails