Monday, August 08, 2011

Miss Match by Erynn Mangum

Miss Match (Lauren Holbrook, #1)Laurie Holbrook is the youngest of three sisters and has vowed to never get married. However that doesn't mean Laurie has sworn off love. She fancies herself a matchmaker and she will do whatever it takes to help her matches make it to the altar (READ: meddling). But what does God have in mind for Laurie? Will the matchmaker find her own love match? God only knows! ;)

Why I picked up the book: I've read the Maya Davis series by the same author and really adored it. I wanted to read something along the same lines.

Why I finished it: It is a quick, easy read and Laurie is very relate able. She is quirky, crazy, and fun, which all could be due to her chocolate/coffee addiction.

I'd give it to: high schoolers and adults who are looking for fun Christian fiction and a little bit of love/romance.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews

Read my review of Cool Beans (Maya Davis #1) and Double Shot (Maya Davis #3).

Read Shelby's review of Cool Beans.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails