Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rematch by Erynn Mangum

Rematch (Lauren Holbrook, #2)Lauren is quirky, crazy, a chocoholic coffee addict who loves to match make, yet can't see or accept the love in front of her face. She has a bit of a panic attack when her widowed father decides to head to a Christian singles conference called "Meet Your Match in Michigan." There is also the pending arrival of her sister Laney's 2nd set of twins, babies #4 & 5, as well as a few more matches to make. Oh yeah, what will happen when Laurie thinks about adopting a dog? Are you ready for a "rematch"?


Why I picked up the book: I was looking for a quick, easy, & fun summer read. This was the 2nd book in the series.

Why I finished it: I was hooked and had to see what would happen next.

I'd give it to: fans of chick-lit, Christian fiction, and high school girls. Anyone looking for a series.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails