Monday, December 17, 2012

Nathan's Review: The Listless by Steven Mohr

Reader's Name (First & Last):: Nathan Green
What grade are you in?: 11
Book Title: The Listless
Author: Steven Mohr
: It's a simple story about finding ourselves again. It’s really only a couple of weeks in young college grad’s life. It's written in way that's easy to understand and relate to. If you're ever feeling down or just weird about life, read this book. The end is like some different, bittersweet (sort of depressing but sort of freeing) speech that is oddly motivational. It made me smile. I felt inspired. I recommend this to anyone who has ever felt the pangs of heartbreak, the compression of work life, or the depression of figuring out where to go in a world that’s full of capable people but less opportunity.
Why I picked the book up:: I love books about bands
Why I finished it:: It started slow but it got to be fun, funny, and just good
I'd give this book to:: A friend
My rating for this book:: **** Really Liked It

**This is an ebook and is not currently available through the library.**


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails