Wednesday, November 02, 2011

When Parents Text: So Much Said...So Little UnderstoodWhen Parents Text: So Much Said...So Little Understood by Sophia Fraioli

When Parents Text: So Much Said...So Little UnderstoodIf you are looking for a healthy dose of laughter, this might be right up your alley. Brought to you by the authors of the site whenparentstext.com.

Why I picked up the book: The title of course. I haven't been to their website but I definitely know how confusing texts can be. For the longest time my mother-in-law thought LOL was lots of love so I wondered why she was laughing at the weirdest stuff.

Why I finished it: fast & easy. See how many times you want to read it aloud or share it with the person sitting next to you.

I'd recommend it to: high schoolers and up, just based on some of the content and language.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails