Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Karli's Review: "Seekers: The Quest Begins" by Erin Hunter

Karli, 8th grade

This book is about 3 different bears who have completely different life-styles. Lusa is a black bear that lives in the zoo (or Bear-Bowl according to her), Toklo is a grizzly bear that lives in the forest by a road (Black-Path according to him), and Kallik is a polar bear that lives on the ice. Tragic events that happen join Lusa, Toklo, and a shape-shifting bear while Kallik is going on her own journey to find her brother. There are 3 books in the series; The Quest Begins, Great Bear Lake, and Smoke Mountain. I recommend this book to everyone that loves bears.

Why I picked the book up:: It looked like a great book

Why I finished it:: It was amazing

I'd give this book to:: Everyone that wants to read

My rating for this book:: ***** It was amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails