Monday, June 07, 2010

Lauren's Review: Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer

Lauren, 7th grade

I started reading the first 3 books and loved them. The book follows this boy Vladimir Tod who happens to be a vampire. Vlad's dad died when he was a boy. He thought he would be generous to turn off his mom and dad's alarm. When he got home from school his house had been burned down. He had to live with his aunt Nelly. Well he has a best friend Henry that he bit when Henry asked him too. That would make Henry Vlad's drudge now. His uncle Otis teachs him all he needs to know about being a vampire. The first book is called Eighth Grade Bites, second book is Ninth Grade Slays, Third book Tenth Grade Bleeds and then Eleventh Grade Burns, The fifth book is going to be Thelfth Grade Kills. I recommend this book to people who like books about vampires.

Why I picked the book up: It looked interesting

Why I finished it: It was just fascinating

I'd give this book to: People who'd want to read it

My Rating: ***** It was amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails