Saturday, June 12, 2010

Taya's Review: "Sweep: Book of Shadows" by Cate Tiernan

Taya, 8th grade

This book is about this girl who meets a guy, named Cal, and he is a witch. He invites a whole bunch of people to come to a party. When the party is over he asked if some would like to stay and perform a "ritual" type thing, called a circle. During the circle the girl, named Morgan, is very sesitive to the energy that came during. Cal thinks she is meant to be part of Wicca, the witch group, and would like for her to continue coming to the circles.

Why I picked the book up:: The cover looks cool and interesting.

Why I finished it:: I couldn't stop reading it.

I'd give this book to:: Anybody who likes books about witches

My rating for this book:: ***** It was amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails