Monday, April 05, 2010

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 by Stephenie Meyer. Art & Adaption by Young Kim

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 If you've seen the movie or read the first book in the series, then you know the story of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. The first installment of Twilight: the graphic novel will allow fans and newcomers to enjoy the tale in a whole new medium.

Why I picked it up: I've read the Twilight Saga and have seen the movies so I wondered what the graphic novel/manga would bring to the table.

Why I finished it: Quick read, as it is only vol 1 (or about half of the story). The illustrations do a great job of telling the story.

I'd give it to: Twilight fans and manga readers.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews >>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails