Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary by Jeff Kinney

The Wimpy Kid Movie DiaryIf you're a fan of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, you already know there is a movie and you've probably already seen it. But do you know how it was made and why they decided to use live action rather than animation? How much do you know about the making of a movie?
Here's your chance to discover the answers to all your questions and go behind the scenes of the Wimpy Kid movie. This book should help satisfy your Wimpy Kid cravings until the 5th book of the series is released in November 2010.

Why I picked up the book: I enjoy the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and was interested in what this book had in store for readers.

Why I finished it: It was a fast read and was written in the style of the other books (text, illustrations, and now photographs). It was fun to learn what goes on behind the scenes of movies and find out why things were changed.

I'd give it to: fans of the Wimpy Kid books and those who are interested in how movies are made.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

View all my Goodreads reviews >>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails